Warranty & Return Information
The related national policy of repair, replacement and return are implemented for all Hikerboy products; therefore, all products that meet the warranty conditions will be provided with free repair, replacement and return services. Warranty services are provided free of charge, except for postal and shipping costs.
Within seven days
Due to quality problems, once confirmed, you can apply for replacement or return.
Within fifteen days
Due to quality problems, once confirmed, you can apply for a return.
For other specific warranty conditions, please refer to the Warranty Reference.
Note: The following cases are not quality issues, thus not applicable to the warranty terms. Cost and repair fees might occur.
• Malfunction due to not following the operating instructions and precautions.
• The dysfunction caused by improper assembly or improper repairs by the user.
• Faults due to repairs not conducted by officially appointed service providers or defects due to modification or replacement of the original parts.
• Failure to proper replacement and maintenance in time due to wear and tear of consumables, resulting in malfunction or damage of other components.
• Leaking or blew-out tire due to puncture or impact of a foreign object.
• Damage caused by overloading or passing obstacles and performing extreme sports.
• Damage caused by force majeure (e.g., fire, earthquake, lightning strike, flood).
• Free warranty services are invalid for parts that are in regular use/natural wear.
• Water into the battery, when ridden in rain, is not covered by the warranty.
Motor: One-year warranty due to malfunction.
Battery: One-year warranty due to charging failure.
Charger: One-year warranty due to charing failure.
Controller: One-year warranty due to malfunction.
Folding handle: Two-year warranty due to breakage.
Pedal: Two-year warranty due to deformation and breakage.
Upright lever: Two-year warranty due to breakage.
Multi-function dashboard: Two-year warranty due to display malfunction.
Other accessories: N/A.
Note: The warranty does not cover damage caused by human factors. Free repair during the warranty period, excluding material cost and transportation cost.
Hikerboy reserves the final right of interpretation.
14 days of cancellation and return
You have a legal right to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days of delivery without giving a reason.
The cancellation period will expire fourteen (14) days from the day that you or a third party acting on your behalf (excluding the company that delivers the products to you) takes physical possession of the products you ordered.
If you exercise your right to cancel your order, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including your cost of shipping the product back to us (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). In each case, you must return the products you have purchased to us without undue delay.
We will make any reimbursement due to you without undue delay, and not later than fourteen (14) days after the day we’ve verified that you’ve returned the correct products supplied.
How Can I Cancel My Order?
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision by making a clear statement with your order number by email to email@example.com
How Can I Return the Products?
Please follow these steps to return the products purchased through our website:
1. Contact our service team to initiate the return process and obtain authorization to submit the products for return.
2. Pack the products in the original packaging or mail them in a sturdy box to ensure the products will be returned without damage.
3. Once the products are received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund.